Books of the (First) Year

Do you know what today is? It's National Book Lover's Day - and it also happens to be the day I'm celebrating a full year of this blog. Coincidence? I think not.
In honor of this day, we're supposed to tell everyone what books we're reading. So I thought I'd show you my to-be-read stack. The funny thing is, at this moment I'm not reading. I'm enjoying the anticipation of these great books. And I'm trying to decide which one to start reading first. That's a good place to be.
This year has been full of fantastic books, many of which you can find here. Over the last few weeks, I've read another big stack of books. Filling up the tank, so to speak, in order to tell you about more good reads.
Thanks for reading this blog, and for following along on my book adventures. I'll bring you more reviews, recipes, and things to think about in the weeks to come. In the meantime, I think I'll start with Broken Harbour by Tana French.
Now go read a book!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you've read so many books. Actually that's a lie. I totally can. My to-be-read stack includes "Redbreast" by Jo Nesbo, "Inkheart" by Cornelia Funke (a childhood favorite), "Sovereign" by C.J. Sansom, and "Abarat: Absolute Midnight" by Clive Barker. I'm also planning on re-reading "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" by Susanna Clarke when it becomes autumn and "The Fig Eater" by Jody Shields when it becomes winter. Some books are seasonal.

    ReplyDelete