The Biggest Book Club Ever

As we have established over the years, I am crazy about books, and I mean everything about books. Luckily, one good thing about the Interwebs (thank you for that term, Mr. Bush) is that you can find millions of other people in the biggest book club ever.
There are sites dedicated to nothing but reading, books, authors, writing...you name it.
Thankfully, Flavorwire has put together a list of The 25 Best Websites for Literature Lovers. I receive emails or social media updates from most of these, so it's fairly good representation of my favorites as well.
My top three would probably be The Millions, Book Riot, and The Nervous Breakdown. But they left out one of my favorite resources, IndieBound. Gotta keep those independent bookstores in business, right?
So if you're looking for distraction during your working day, click on over to one of those fabulous sites. Your creative side will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment