And We're Back...

Finally I'm back in the swing of things with blogging. It's been a crazy few weeks with my move to a new place and the Thanksgiving holiday.
Now that I have my computer up and running (and the Wi-Fi), it's ready to settle in to a better pattern of blog posts!
It's also time to think about the gift-giving season. I like to give gifts that are personal, and I spend a lot of time thinking about what each person likes and/or needs. Books are one of my favorite things to give, of course, and I'll provide you with some lists of great books to present to others (or read) later this week.
Casa Sugar, one of my favorite decor blogs, recently posted a Holiday Gift Guide that features book-related gifts for avid readers. Click here to see the guide. My personal faves are the Classic Print (above) and the Book Mobile. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment